Wedding styling and planner in Hunter Valley
The ultimate location for a destination wedding, the Hunter Valley’s rolling hills of vineyards, gardens that frame wineries, and unique artisan products makes this as one of Australia’s favourite weekend getaways and retreat destinations.
These elements make it also popular amongst wedding couples that look for a destination wedding that isn’t too far from Sydney, and all the amenities such as country hotels and amazing food. So naturally it’s a wedding destination that we highly recommend to our couples.
Our Hunter Valley wedding styling service is a unique and personal styling experience that we tailor to the elements that you love, the types of flowers and features that you’ve always wanted. Whether you’re going for a luxurious wedding in Hunter Valley, or open air garden civil ceremony, and perhaps a marquee wedding on a Hunter Valley winery.
As your Hunter Valley wedding planner, or even wedding stylist for your Hunter Valley wedding, our services include:
- Wedding Ceremony Styling
- Wedding Reception Design and Creative Wedding Styling
- Event Styling + Design for Corporate Events, Milestone Birthdays, Christenings and Baptisms, Engagements, Baby Showers and Launch Parties.
- Wedding ceremony decorations.
To create your wedding our styling services include the design + concept, site visits + meetings, flower designs, decor elements and furnishings – everything that is needed to see the vision to come alive.
We are lucky enough to be partnered with some wonderful Hunter Valley wedding venues around the Polkobin, Maitland, Singleton and Cessnock regions of gorgeous land and amazing food! These are some reception venues where we love to work at:
Would you love to find out about our Hunter Valley wedding styling services, let’s chat over email us at here with some information including:
- event date
- your special event occasion, such as e.g. ceremony, wedding styling, birthday party,
- wedding reception venue choice in Hunter Valley
- a visual brief of your wedding styling, or description of what you’d love
Meet at our studio
Meeting clients and talking all things design, creative and beautiful is something we enjoy doing a lot because it builds relationships with our clients and meetings at our studio is an interactive session. You’re not just a number or “another booking”, you’re another client we get to create an incredible experience and event for.
Wedding design consultations can also be done through any of these options:
- over the phone through our toll-free number, or
- you can also schedule a video call using FaceTime or Zoom,
- WhatsApp is a great place as well because we can share photos of past wedding styling, design briefs can be shared and recorded