Your wedding should be “you”, we do this by designing weddings that are beautiful and ambient – tailored perfectly to you, instead of having packages.
We take a personalised approach to styling each wedding as it’s a moment you’ll cherish for a long time, so it should be styled perfectly. As part of our styling service we’ll create the design brief with you during your initial Design Session, and execute the designs.
Each wedding styled is conceptualised and designed to suit your brief, rather than having packages with set looks. We feel it needs to reflect your personalities and the mood you’ve always dreamt of so we work the design from scratch.
At the same time offer pre-created pieces that you’ve fallen in love with, with a slight twist and re-imagining to ensure it is your very own exclusive design.
Exactly as it was designed. So this is your experience when you walk in.
From the wedding civil ceremony to the wedding lighting & decor and everything in-between, we fully design, build, style and create all the details to make sure the vision of your wedding comes to life.
Have you heard about our “no styling fee”?
There is no “wedding styling fee” on top of the pieces and floral work as we own most of the centre pieces, dance floor, furnishings, cutlery and others.
We have most of the decorative pieces and services in-house and it allows us to be versatile and agile enough to pull everything together, and continue to customise the designs along the way. While other wedding stylists typically come up with the designs and engage external decorators and florists.
Would love to say “we do” to us? Here’s how to.
- Reach out to us via email or contact form here.
- Let’s chat during your initial Design Session: Take a call, video chat, or meet one at our studio where a brief is created.
- A proposal is worked on and sent to you at the end of your initial Design Session.
- You both say “We Do” or we can re-adjust your proposal.
- We’ll continue to tailor the design and proposal, it’s an organic interaction with us.
- Four weeks prior to your wedding day we’ll meet to go re-cap.
- Final Steps: Two weeks prior to your big day you pay the final payment and we organise all final elements.
- THE BIG DAY (where we create ever-lasting memories and you have the BEST day of your lives)
Here’s how we work to style your wedding.
We don’t have a styling fee, or set packages as we’re passionate about creating different experiences each time so it represents you. Even if you indicate you love what we’ve done in the past, we’ll tailor it so it’s more you.
We can provide you with a styling quote once we get to hear more about your vision, design elements you like and get to know more about both of you.