We are one of Sydney’s best wedding stylists that create tailored designs, and not standard wedding packages.
We take a personalised approach to wedding styling as it’s a moment you’ll cherish for a long time, so it should be styled perfectly. We specialise in bespoke event designs that suit each wedding reception venue and your vision of a beautiful setting for you to share with your guests.
As part of our styling service we’ll create the design brief with you during your initial Design Session, and execute the designs all over NSW including Sydney City, in the Northern Beaches of New South Wales, Southern Highlands, or even destination weddings in Hunter Valley, Melbourne and other parts of the world.
Each wedding styled is conceptualised and designed to suit your brief, rather than having packages with set looks. We feel it needs to reflect your personalities and the mood you’ve always dreamt of so we work the design from scratch.
At the same time offer pre-created pieces that you’ve fallen in love with, with a slight twist and re-imagining to ensure it is your very own exclusive design.
Our wedding styling services encompasses the full styling of your special day so that you can just enjoy the anticipations leading up to the day, and your moments created on it.
Which parts of your wedding day do we look after?
- Home flower decorations and furnishings, or at the hotel.
- Wedding ceremony styling and church flowers,
- Wedding reception styling
Each part of your wedding and our event styling service includes designing of the event and concept that is perusal to you, site visits and meetings if required, and all the flowers and design elements needed to create the vision.
Most wedding stylists handover the creation and execution of your wedding day, we create everything inhouse to make sure the vision for your wedding styling is created as we’ve designed.
How do we do this? By offering a full service wedding planning and styling of your big day, and that includes:
- Designing of your wedding theme and decorations,
- Table centrepiece hires such as candelabra and other bases,
- Flower design using either artificial silk flowers or fresh flowers sourced from some of the best farmers in Australia,
- Adornments of your tables with luxurious table cloths, cutlery sets and glassware,
- Ceiling installations that include flower, materials of different textures and custom designed elements,
- Truss and ceiling grid work installations that are needed for every ceiling installation,
- Banquet chairs of different styles, such as rustic bentwood chairs, round back chairs, and others,
- Seamless dance floors of different colours and finishes,
- Crystal chandeliers, golden chandeliers and other designs that match different wedding decor,
- Flower table runners that sit beautifully on your bridal table,
- Church aisle pews and flowers arrangements for your altar,
- Bridal table backdrops,
- and many others
Would love to know more about our wedding decorations styling services?
Here’s a glimpse of clients that chose us as their wedding planner and event stylist.
There is no styling fee that we charge. And there is no commission or markup that we charge on top of an external florist supplier – because we do it all inhouse, not like other Sydney wedding stylists.
There is no “wedding styling fee” on top of the pieces and floral work as we own most of the centre pieces, dance floor, furnishings, cutlery and others.
We have most of the decorative pieces and services in-house and it allows us to be versatile and agile enough to pull everything together, and continue to customise the designs along the way. While other wedding stylists typically come up with the designs and engage external decorators and florists.
Wedding stylist Sydney prices are usually based on a styling fee for the design of the event, and teams of florists and event decorators to create the designs. And each one of them have their own costs that add up, not to mention a margin or referral fee to the wedding planner or stylist.
Would love to say “we do” to us? Here’s how to book us as your wedding stylist.
- Reach out to us via email or contact form here.
- Let’s chat during your initial Design Session: Take a call, video chat, or meet one at our studio where a brief is created.
- A proposal is worked on and sent to you at the end of your initial Design Session.
- You both say “We Do” or we can re-adjust your proposal.
- We’ll continue to tailor the design and proposal, it’s an organic interaction with us.
- Four weeks prior to your wedding day we’ll meet to go re-cap.
- Final Steps: Two weeks prior to your big day you pay the final payment and we organise all final elements.
- THE BIG DAY (where we create ever-lasting memories and you have the BEST day of your lives)
We don’t have a styling fee, or set packages as we’re passionate about creating different experiences each time so it represents you. Even if you indicate you love what we’ve done in the past, we’ll tailor it so it’s more you.
We can provide you with a styling quote once we get to hear more about your vision, design elements you like and get to know more about both of you.